The Cape Cod Jazz Festival is one of the most anticipated events of the summer season. An extraordinary music experience showcasing some of the region's best performers, this year marks the return of many favorites, such as G Love, the All Star Band and the Juilliard Jazz Ensemble. New to the festival this year are Kate Nauta, YeraSon Orquest Charanga and Colin Hay. Reserved seating is offered to those dining in twenty-eight Atlantic.Performances take place on the Garden Terrace or Waterfront Lawn, overlooking Pleasant Bay, every Tuesday and Wednesday evening in July and August. Beginning at 8:30 p.m., cocktails and a light menu will be available throughout the evening.
Please join us for any of the following dates:
- June 27 – Juilliard Jazz Ensemble
- June 28 – White Heat Swing Orchestra
- July 11 – Kate Nauta
- July 12 – G Love
- July 18 – Suede
- July 19 – James Montgomery
- July 25 – Tony Desare
- July 26 – Allnighters
- Aug. 1 – Dr. Michael White
- Aug. 2 – Platinum feat. Lydia Harrell
- Aug. 8 – Sarah Swain and the Oh Boys
- Aug. 9 – YeraSon Orquesta Chranga
- Aug. 15 – Ayla Brown
- Aug. 16 – Colin Hay
- Aug. 22 – Grace Kelly
- Aug. 23 – Ray Greene & the All Star Band
- Aug. 29 – Mark Greel
- Aug. 30 – Mary C and the Stellars
A prix-fixe dinner is offered in twenty-eight Atlantic before the show affording reserved seating at the performance.
For reservations and additional information, please visit our website or call (508) 432-5400.